As you know that dust mites are tiny, microscopic members that bloom in large numbers and are generally found anywhere there’s house dust found in every home. They feed on flakes of human skin, and generally love to hang out in and around your mattress where skin flakes are plentiful. Dust mites do not just attract to homes that are dirty or filthy. In the cleanest of homes, they are not easily eliminated. While there is no sure way to get rid of them for good, there are ways to keep them reduced in numbers. As you analyse that many people are highly allergic to these droppings, and scientists are beginning to correlate dust mites to asthma, as well as other allergic symptoms.
Tips to Prevent Dust mites from mattress:-
- If it is possible remove soft furnishings throughout the home as these gather dust and provide the perfect breeding ground for dust mites. To get rid from that situation wash bedding weekly and other soft furnishings monthly. With this process it will eliminate most of dust mites from your bedding.
- Keep your home humidity levels low. Use a dehumidifier to keep your air below 50% humidity because dust mites don’t like dry air. It is suggest that you run a dehumidifier about 2 to 3 times per week in high humidity regions.
- The most important point is that Vacuum your all Professional mattress Cleaning that are covered with cloth to get rid of as much dust as possible. The dust contains substances that may provoke wheezing, coughing or even asthma, and is not to be inhaled if at all possible. Dust and vacuum at least twice a week to help reduce the buildup of allergens.
- Always use eco-friendly equipment to get rid from dust mites because Many chemicals and toxins used in conventional cleaning products can trigger or intensify allergy and asthma symptoms.
So it is important to keep your mattress clean. Keeping your mattress clean and keeping the humidity in homes to a lower temperature is the best way to adequately control dust mites in your home. Call Squeaky Green Clean for Mattress Cleaning Melbourne on 0407 727 117.
As you know that bed bugs are a fairly large problem and are a common sight in many parts of the world. If you have dealt with your own bed bug infestation, you would probably agree that they are rather difficult to get rid them effectively. In addition to finding them in your sheets and under your pillows, you may find them in your bags or even in your clothing, which can often be rather embarrassing. Bedbugs do not have nests like ants or bees, but tend to live in groups in hiding places. Their initial hiding places are typically in mattresses, box springs, bed frames, and headboards where they have easy access to people to bite in the night. To begin your insect control, start with a combination of vacuuming and some light natural insecticides. If it turns out your mattress serves as a host, washing it is impossible.
Easy Tips to Get Rid From Bugs:-
- Steam your mattress can help to Remove bed bugs from mattress. Simply use the included cloth attachment provided with each of our steamers to limit the moisture expelled by the steamer during treatment. When steaming, move at about one inch per second to ensure that an even application of hot steam is applied.
- Regular clean those things which are easily captured by bugs. If this involves bedding then pick off and kill as many bed bugs as you can then clean the bedding in hot water and dry them with the highest dryer setting. Follow that up with a good vacuuming session around the room. Make sure you leave no stones unturned.
- If you want to remove bugs in efficient way then vacuuming your mattress on regular basis. Vacuum the entire room at least once a week and make sure to leave no stone left unturned. At last dispose of the vacuum bag after you finish vacuuming the area.
After that if you are willing to hire Professional Mattress Cleaning Melbourne then surely insure that your company with a good reputation and you also hire Squeaky Green Clean if you have need. So, contact us today at 0407 727 117.
You know that your mattress is a biggest investment in your home but cleaning your mattress is probably something you don’t have the tools, time, or patience to do on your own. And that’s where we can help. Owning a luxurious mattress has little to do with age and plenty to do with cleanliness.
Your mattress should always be clean and free from potentially dangerous allergens. At Squeaky Green Clean we offer Mattress Steam Cleaning Services designed to get your mattress looking, feeling, and smelling its best. We are proud to bring our experience and knowledge to homes throughout Melbourne and its nearby suburbs. So, if you want to improve your mattress, don’t run out and replace it then you have a mattress cleaning performed instead.
To maintain your mattresses cleaner, a frequent hovering with a quality and properly-filtered vacuum cleaner is a must. However, due to normal wear and tear, mattress fibers eventually get dirty and make the mattress look dull. Then at that time steam cleaning is the most recommended method of maintenance by most of professionals. If you want to get rid from dust mite from your bed at that time you need to change your bed sheets at least once per week.
The main advantage to book our mattress cleaning service is that our professionals will come to your location. Our experts will carefully place your mattresses to be sanitized. Once your mattress cleaning service is finished, our professionals will replace the items in their original location in your workplace or home. If you take mattress cleaning services from us then it can affect your health and your overall level of well being. To breathe better and to improve the cleanliness of your space while you’re at it, start with a mattress cleaning. At our company we know how to safely remove allergens from your mattress. Our company is reputable and give professional services when having these products cleaned. This way, you won’t void any warranties that are currently in place.
As you all know that getting a good night’s sleep is a vital part of living a healthy lifestyle. It is a good idea to periodically clean a mattress in order to create a healthier and safer sleeping experience. By using natural oils that contain antibacterial properties, this can be achieved fast and easy. So at that time Professional Mattress Cleaning Services on a regular basis is important to prevent dust mites and dead skin cells from building up and also helps to promote a good night’s sleep. It is recommended to clean your mattress pad from time to time. Here we provide you following steps to clean your mattress:-
- If weather permits then you get your mattress outside and provide definite sunlight to your mattress. The sun has a natural cleaning ability and can kill off bacteria hiding in the mattress. Let your mattress sit in the sun for the day remembering to turn it around to the other side half way through the day.
- Another method to clean your mattress is by vacuum cleaner. After that vacuum your mattress on both the sides. Use vacuum cleaner with high efficiency particular air filter. This will filter tiny dust particles that might trigger allergic reactions.
- After that remaining stains should be cleaned by stains remover. You can also treat it with natural cleaners. The mixture of vinegar and baking soda works in removing food and oil stains. You can also use lemon juice for blood stains and sweat stains. Let the cleaners stay on the mattress for a few hours. You can also use soft-bristled brush to scrub out the stains.
- After that vacuum again your mattress with vacuum cleaner and dry it completely. After some time you feel that your mattress will smell fresh and clean.
- Make sure that clean your mattress beneath the bed. This is usually a breeding area for mud mites and bacteria. Use your vacuum cleaner. Don’t sweep the world as it will solely transfer dust particles in the air.
- At last organised your mattress sheets and pillows. Neatly tuck the corners of the bed sheets beneath the mattress.
Call Squeaky Green Clean for Commercial Mattress Steam Cleaning Melbourne on 0407 727 117 to get this week special offer 10% Discount and get rid of dust mites in your mattress.